- Equal weight portfolio of Canada's four largest publicly-listed life insurance companies and the Big Six Canadian Banks
- Selective use of covered calls to enhance returns
Split Share Structure
- Quarterly distributions of $0.11875 per share - commencing Nov. 30, 2013 (primarily dividends) Note: Preferred distribution for the Dec. 31, 2013 record date is expected to be $0.12690 per Preferred share - reflecting the new distribution rate for Dec. and the previous rate of $0.13125 for Oct. and Nov.
Class A Shares:
- Monthly distributions of $0.10 per Class A share - provided that net asset value per unit, each unit consists of one Class A and one Preferred share, is in excess of $15.00 (primarily return of capital)
- Opportunity for capital appreciation
Management fee of 0.60% of net assets per annum
Managed by Brompton Funds Limited, an investment fund manager since 2002.